Sharpie EXTREMEPermanent Marker
#SHXTRM EXTREME Permanent Marker
Production Time: 5 Working Days
|200|| $2.53 each|
|500|| $2.28 each|
|1000|| $2.05 each|
|2500|| $1.84 each|
- When writing has to withstand Mother Nature's wrath, Sharpie® Extreme Fine Point Permanent Markers rise to the occasion and weather any forecast. ?
- Extreme resilience with ink that's quick-drying and fade resistant against both wet and dry outdoor elements--UV rays don't stand a chance.
- Extreme brilliance with vivid, high-contrast color.
- Extreme fine tip stands up to plastic, glass, wood, and other outdoor surfaces??.
- The certified-nontoxic ink won't smudge or wear off in sun or rain.
The ultimate fade-resistant marker
Fading in sunlight, rubbing off or not staying on materials
like plastic—sometimes even permanent markers aren't so
permanent. But the Sharpie Extreme Permanent Marker uses
a specially formulated ink that delivers fade-resistant marks
with bold colors that stay put. The ink delivers up to 96 hours
in ultraviolet exposure and increased adhesion on most
surfaces. And the new nib delivers more ink, wider lines and
higher-contrast colors for bolder marks. Ideal for tough
conditions across a range of surfaces, Sharpie Extreme will
make sure your mark lasts.
Available in 4 primary colors.
Ink color matches trim color.
BOLD, HIGH-CONTRAST COLORS RESIST FADING WHEN
EXPOSED TO UV RAYS, RAIN, SNOW AND MUD.
FINE, DURABLE TIP DELIVERS BOLD COLOR AND LINES ON
MOST SURFACES, INCLUDING PLASTIC, GLASS AND WOOD.
NEW NIB WITH HIGHER POROSITY DELIVERS MORE INK.
Resistant against UV Light, Moisture, Mud and Cold.
Sharpie EXTREME can be customized with a multi-color imprint.
*The Sharpie EXTREME logo is included in the lower left corner of the imprint window.
Ink & Point Styles
* Ink color matches trim color. Fine point. AP Certified non-toxic ink.
Normal Production Time
5 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
Imprint Area: 1.25"H x 2.0"W.
*Orders without camera-ready art or requiring special design services are subject to an additional art change.
*If multiple colors are ordered, each color must be 25% of minimum order quantity.
Must be ordered in increments of 50